General > Frauds

Tecumseh Brown Eagle, aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, & James Oliver Johnson 111,

<< < (8/75) > >>

frederica:
I lock it until Al sees it. 

educatedindian:
No, there has been nothing even remotely close to "slander" done here. Niiki does not know the law, but has issued a series of threats based on nothing, saying basically "You have three hours to delete anything I don't like OR ELSE..." Sheesh, who are you kidding Niiki? No judge in the world works that fast. You just make yourself look silly.

I've asked Niiki to send any statement or post any link where David Redeagle says he either is no longer associated with the Erie Moundbuilders, or never was to begin with. Niiki claims the online sources saying he was once associated are libelous. (Actually she's says "slanderous" which only shows she doesn't know the law.) My suggestion is that she take that up with those sources, namely a conservation board near Toronto and Wikipedia editors. Wikipedia is notoriously nervous about threats of lawsuits, so it shouldn't take much to ge them to listen.

The original poster of another thread asked they be deleted. Once again, I say to NY1, you can delete your original posts. Don't expect us to do it for you. I've also told you before that Johnson/Browneagle/Mohammed's threats are pure bluff. After all, he spends half his time making crazy claims about the CIA and the UN, among other things. But I can't blame NY1 for not wanting to waste time in court, even (maybe especially) if it is because of complete nonsense coming from a loon.

Again, we have two separate sides in this, Niiki and Johnson/Browneagle/Mohammed, each not knowing the law and doing a lot of bluffing and making threats and demands to try to scare some people.

That Niiki actually is on the right side in this case doesn't change the fact that her tactics were not only wrong, not only threatening people whose help she asked for, they were not even based in reality or an understanding of the law.

I say we keep the thread locked until Niiki provides that statement we asked for. People who wish their posts deleted can do so. But there has not been anything vaguely close to "slander" done here, and nothing more will be deleted by mods, unless someone has technical reasons they can't do it themselves.

And slander is spoken, not written. It also has nothing to do with the laws on sacred sites. Try to know the law before you bluff about using it, Niiki.  You only damage your own cause and alienate people who, before, were on your side. Heck, I still agree with your cause, just don't like the way you go about it.

Naturally anyone disagreeing is free to write me. I'm sure I'll hear from a few of you...

educatedindian:
The latest tempter tantrum from Niiki. Thought it worth posting so all can see her character.

-----------------------------

You are to leave Mr. Redwolf out of this, do I make myself clear!! Otherwise you will be hearing from his lawyer!!

Along with his chief! And you will not want that! I warn you!

We Mohawks at Tyendinaga do not take kindly to people like yourself who try drag people like Mr. Redwolf through the mud who has worked tirelessly voluntarily and with out any compensation for our Confederacy for many years. You touch his name any more and there will be hell to pay! Got it!!

Oneh!

Niiki from Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory
 ps . Don't mess with us Mohawks!!

------------------

Once again, Niiki, send us a statement from him and take your case to the ones you claim are "slandering" him, not with other NDNs who tried to help you.

That you have so far ignored my request, sent to you twice now, and instead chose more threats, does not speak well of you. The fact remains that several sites have him listed as the liason for Erie Moundbuilders, including what seems to be posts put out by Redwolf himself. If the posts are phony or libelous, or if he no longer is a part of the Eries, all that's necessary to prove that is a simple statement from him or anything he's ever said in public about the matter.

frederica:
This is the second posting of this statement from Mr. David Redwolf.  Sent by Niiki at 10:27 PM on 3/2/09.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Nya:wen Sge:no;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Because of the most recent libellous and slanderous comments made on the wev in regard to my association with TBE and the Eric Indian Moundbuilders, TBE's unwillingness to work within the process of the Six Nation Confederacy, which has also caused a lack of trust among our Confederacy leaders, and due to most recent information that TBE has communicated to various Government Officials in Ontario, and including nuclear power plant officals such as:                                                                                                                                                                                                             1.) That the Six Nations have no land rights within the Haldimand Tract.                                                                                                                                                                                                         2.) That the Six Nations have no land base outside the Haldimand Tract because they received that in exchange for all of the land base including that of the 1701 Treaty Area.                                                                                                                                                                                                           3.) Not to listen to or include the Six Nations Confederacy because it would take until 2025 to resolve the issue with the Nuclear Power Plant site.                                                                                                                                                                                                            4.) That the Mississauga's had some sort of say over cultural sites not necessarily their own.                                                                                                                                                                                                           5.) That the Erie could allow their ancestors to be moved to another location such as the Mounds in Toronto.                                                                                                                                                                                                      6.) That the Six Nations already had a repatriation committee in place and we should involve them.                                                                                                                                                                                                          7.)That everyone in the area is supportive of the nuclear power project.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I, Rastia'ta'non:ha, David Redwolf, have to decline  my support of Tecumseh Brown Eagle aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, James Oliver Johnson III and the Erie Indian Moundbuilders.  It has also been brought to our attention that EIMTN itself is not and cannot become a federally recognized Indigenous nation in the U.S. where they reside and is also not qualified to receive cultural rights where they reside  under the UN Indigenous Peoples' Resolution as a stipulation states that whould have had to been recognized before 1934 by the U.S. as an Indigenous Community, as they are not.  Therefore TBE nor the EIMTN has any guarantueed cultural rights under the Indigenous Peoples Resolution here in Canada as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Although the Erie/Neutral people are the original caretakers of the land throughout the Niagara Peninsula including 300 miles from the west bank of the Genesee River to the Detriot River in Southern Ontario, the recognized communities that whom have cultural rights are people ancestrally connected to the Eric/Neutrals and are found within the Six Nations Confederacy communities , as well as within the Seneca-Cayuga of Oklahoma.  These communities have been in place since fefore 1934 and are recognized by both the U.S. and Canadian governments.                                                                                                                                                                                                My name shall no longer be associated with Tecumseh Brown Eagle aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, James Oliver Johnson III, and the Eric Indian Moundbuilders.                                                                                                                                                                                              I will continue to work through our designated Six Nation Confederacy officals as I have before, which has remained unchanged throughout this time and moving forward into the future in regard to our sacred site protection and preservation.                                                                                                                                                                                                This is official notification of my resignation of support of Tecumseh Brown Eagle aka Abdul Abdulla Mohammed, & James Oliver Johnson III and the Erie Indian Moundbuilders Tribal Nation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Niawen skenon! Oneh!                                                                                                                                                                                                          Rastia'ta'non:ha/David Redwolf                                                                                                                                                                                                       Director Taiaiako'n Historical Preservation Services                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

frederica:
And this was also sent by Niiki.  http://www.burlingtonnews.net/speaker-tecumseh.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version