Author Topic: new member  (Read 5731 times)

Offline skyhawk

« on: February 27, 2009, 07:04:14 pm »
 deer people, i am skyhawk, i am of cheraw-cherokee indian blood from the mountains of western north carolina. i am strong,a fighter,a warrior,i believe in the old ways. i have eaten bearmeat.deer,raccoon, possum,squirrel,woodchuck,you name it. i know how to track ,hunt and kill for my food.i know medicine plants and believe in total survival.my people have lived here for thousands of years.i sweatlodge southern style and believe in the older form of shamanism,eye for eye,tooth for tooth,if need be. i have fasted 22 days straight up in the mountains forests, no food,only water.i am a teacher of spiritual matters that is willing to fight for what i believe in at all cost for the betterment of indian people. i have traveled to many tribes learned of their ways and have maintained my own. i live once in this body,and will wrestle with anyone trying any form of destroying our growth as american indians and stopping our youth from learning what they need to become full people. remember just as winter comes back to spring, we can never die,only to the bad ones does death become so still.

frederica

Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 07:15:34 pm »
Welcome Skyhawk, hows the dog doing?

Offline skyhawk

shonki
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 04:51:36 am »
shi-oh, frederica, the dog is doing great,and how are you?

frederica

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 05:06:39 am »
I'm well thank you.  Now you know you will not be able to post some of the things you post in other groups, ie your travels, ect.  This forum is fairly formatted.

Offline skyhawk

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 03:33:29 pm »
what cha scared of? some real truths. remember freedom of speech,and religion does not include censorship. we will make our own site. the new age estimated population is 22 million,and that's  a conservative number,even  many indians have participated in this here spiritual human movement.and it will not die,but weather all storms. read american indian mafia. remember anna mae aquash. i said i am a warrior and i mean the truth. the old medicine men and women were only free for close relatives and friends. this is documented. all others in the tribe paid the barter price which was sometimes steep. when money became part of native exchange in was utilized,such as paying for healings,hunting charms,protection spells.ect.... the tribe does not own medicine people. tell me unega, just how much don't you know. remember your response determines a worldwide movement of truth that will be put in the right channels. your part of a group that has been totally infiltrated and is being watched extremely close.there are fbi watching you,and white power groups,pagans,wiccans,american indians that don't agree with this,and many others.many people are part of looking into your site for a greater cause because you have called them out,they are here among you.if the lakota do not wish to get paid for their services, then they should not get paid.anything plain and simple. this can include airplain tickets.money,ect...you are a little too late for this. the seeds have been planted since the 1800's and before. all those people you have written about are forming a network worldwide.they are strong and creating warriors. you have opened the door to free advertisement,they say if you are on this site that you have done something well.they are solidifying themselves and their right  to determine tnemselves. come prove me wrong. you are dogma. we are growing daily and will be the future that is worth fighting for. skyhawk

frederica

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 04:56:21 pm »
This is what I figured was coming. Will move to Etcetera, give it a day or so to see if anyone wants to respond to this rambling.

Offline tachia

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 05:54:05 pm »
*shaking head* ..
why bother to encourage this nuage self proclaimed "shameon"?? .. .. hope the dog has better sense than the pretindian with their stereotypical BS "hollywood ndn speak heepum good" .. .. ah well, this BS was good for a few laughs at least .. .. lol

Laurel

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 06:47:23 pm »
But he SAYS he's a warrior--twice!  That makes him a real shaman spirtchul teacher warrior ZOMG!!!!1!

Or a jackass.  I forgot which.

Wait, no I didn't.  It's jackass.

frederica

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 07:10:28 pm »
Well, I guess his infiltrating supporters to this open forum are going to flock in and post.  So I will lock it.