Author Topic: Spirit Vine Retreats & Silvia Polivoy, Ayahuasca for Sale by White Exploiter  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Sparks

AyaAdvisor seems to merit to be scrutinized. Here is their Spirit Vine review, at the very top of the shelf:

https://ayaadvisors.org/listing/spirit-vine-ayahuasca-retreat-center
/

273 (100%) 5 star reviews! Perhaps as reliable as the TripAdvisor reviews reported in my previous post?

Offline educatedindian

• Administrator
I received a notice from TripAdvisor saying my review was rejected as "inappropriate" and "not relevant." But if they pulled a whole thread, maybe they are thinking endorsing a dangerous "retreat" opens them up to legal liability. Plus the way SPR blocks bad reviews with payoffs.

Heard back from the PR guy from that site. First him then my reply.

----------

I don't think I was embarrassing myself.  Also, why did you refer to our services as 'plastic shamans'? I reached out because there are actually educated facilitators who genuinely care about the spiritual well-being of individuals.

---------

You work for a hustler who harms for profit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_shaman

You even tried to bribe us into endorsing fraud.

---------
ETA: As of 10-18-24, another email sent by him, followed by my response-

"Hi, I'd like to kindly ask you to remove the post and ensure that no working ethics are compromised. My purpose was solely to introduce our exceptional professional approach in this field and discuss it."

---------
No. It would obviously be unethical for us to remove the post simply because a fraud or their PR agent doesn't like their falsehoods being pointed out, or their unethical, immoral, deceptive, and exploitative practices.

Any email you send will be posted publicly, including these emails. This can include any defense or explanation on their behalf. We always seek to get to the truth of these matters, and more information is always welcome.

As I wrote before, your approach was far from professional. You offered to bribe us to promote an obvious fraud.